Aims and Objectives
- To harness the untapped musical potential of the disabled.
- To serve a special platform for the leprosy-cured and the physically challenged to showcase their talents.
- To serve as a therapeutic theatre to help the participants achieve self-healing.
- Through involvement in music, song and dance and through stage performances to increase the self-esteem and confidence of the participants.
- Through the medium of music to provide an opportunity to the disabled to lead a normal life.
- By bringing the disabled into the mainstream of society to augment their feelings of being accepted, sense of security, cooperation and solidarity with society.